- Masscuaje is a natural biostimulant formulated with marine algae paste from the Ascophyllum nodosum species. It contains amino acids, phytohormones (e.g., cytokinins, auxins, gibberellins, etc.) and other biostimulants (e.g.,betaines, polyamines, vitamins, etc.). Enriched with potassium, chelated magnesium, molybdenum and a boron completed with ethanolamine. Stimulates flowering and photosynthesis, improves the fertility and feasibility of the pollen and generates an important increase in set fruit. Increases the accumulation of reserves during the fattening phase and improves the uniformity and quality of the fruit. Improves the product's commercial performance and its resistance to environmental stress.
Natural plant strengthener made out of seaweed extract (Ascophyllum nodossum), nitrogen boron, magnesium and potassium. Enhances fruit setting.
Seawed cream 27.8 %
potassium (K2O) 1 %
EDTA che-lated magnesium (MgO) 1 %
boron (B) ethanolamine 2 %
molybdenum (Mo) 3 %
- Recommended for tropical crops, citrus fruit, fruit, olives, grapevine and climbing vine, vegetables, plantations, nurseries, seed beds and in industrial and ornamental plant crops. Apply to the crop at times of maximum need.
- Foliar application: 1.5 - 3 cc/I.
Tropical plants, fruits trees, citrus, olive tree, vines, strawberry and vegetable crops, nursery, industrial and ornamental plants.
Stimulates flowering, improves the fecundation and viability of pollen producing an important rise in the fruit setting. Favors the plant balance at the moment of fruit setting. Increases the reserves level during the growth of fruits. Improves the uniformity and the quality of fruits. Enhances the photosynthetic activity by increasing the level of chlorophyll. Improves the commercial yield of the product. Brings better resistance to environmental stress.
1, 5 and 20 liters
- Do not ingest
- Avoid any contact with eyes and mucous
- Keep away from children
- Wash with water and soap after applications
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during the application
Note: It is recommended to check with an Agronomist or Technician if you need to change or adjust dosage