- Humic Shark is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic sylvine which contains hydroxyl, carboxyl and other active groups with black powder or crystal appearance. It's alkaline, soluble in water and has the function of ion exchange, absorbing, chelating, complexing, flocculating, dispersion and cohesion, etc.
Humic acid (dry basis) 70.0% min
Moisture 15.0% max
Solubility 95.0 % min
K2O 12.0 % min
PH Value 9.0-11.0
Agriculture: Enhance the plant s capability of anti-drought and cold tolerance when directly used for seed soaking treatment, root application and fertigation. Promote the growth of the plant by providing potassium and ameliorate the soil condition by providing organic matters. The application amount is about 150-225kg per ha. It becomes the high efficient multi-functional compound fertilizer when combined with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and etc.
- Industry: Used as drilling fluid treatment agent, ion exchange, wastewater treatment agent, heavy metal absorbent, etc.
- 5-10kgs/ha/time, 2-3 times during seedling and growth stage, better to be applied with N, P fertilizers.
- Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizers: 5% of total blend i,e, 5kgs of Potassium Humate per 100kgs of Urea.
- Used as multifunctional compound and basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer and foliar fertilizer.
PACKAGE and Storage :
- Package: 10 kg/bag plastic woven bags or upon request.
- Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place.
- Do not ingest
- Avoid any contact with eyes and mucous
- Keep away from children
- Wash with water and soap after applications
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during the application
Note: It is recommended to check with an Agronomist or Technician if you need to change or adjust dosage.