Fertival Mix : 

Fertival Mix is a multiple deficiency corrector, specially recommended for foliar applications. It prevents and corrects magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, boron and copper deficiencies. In order to increase and improve the absorption and transport processes of the trace elements inside of the plant we combine them with amino acids and hydroxicarboxylic acids.


Magnesium oxide (MgO)                                                                                              2,6 % w/v (2,0 % w/w)

Iron (Fe)                                                                                                                              4,1 % w/v (3,2 % w/w)

Zinc (Zn)                                                                                                                              1,3 % w/v (1,0 % w/w)

Manganese (Mn)                                                                                                              1,3 % w/v (1,0 % w/w)

Boron (B)                                                                                                                            0,38 % w/v (0,3 % w/w)

Copper (Cu)                                                                                                                      0,25 % w/v (0,2 % w/w)

Free amino acids                                                                                                               2,5 % w/v (2,0 % w/w)

Hydroxicarboxylic acids                                                                                                  6,4 % w/v (5,0 % w/w)



It must be always applied dissolved in water, by foliar or soil irrigation, but is specially recommended to be applied foliar way.
Do not mix with oils, coppers or products containing calcium, unless calcium is chelated.


1, 5 and 25 liters


Do not ingest

Avoid any contact with eyes and mucous

Keep away from children

Wash yourself with water and soap after applications

Do not eat, drink or smoke during the application

Note: It is recommended to check with an Agronomist or Technician if you need to change or adjust dosage