Cupratec corrects complexed copper deficits in the form of copper gluconate, guaranteeing an adequate copper intake by the leaf without creating phytotoxicity problems. Organic copper acts as a catalyst of many enzymatic re-actions, intervening in photosynthesis, favouring protein synthesis and acting as a stabiliser of chlorophyll. Cupratec brings many benefits (e.g., it prevents and corrects deficiency states; protects and regenerates the cell wall to protect from pathogens; favours growth and root development; favours the flowering and setting of the fruit and increases the harvest yield and quality).
- MINIMUM GUARANTEED RICH ESS (P/P) Copper (Cu)
- * soluble in water 10%, complexed copper (CU) soluble 4%.
- * Complexed with gluconic acid.
Specially indicated in fruit trees in general and in vegetable and ornamental plant crops grown in the greenhouse and in the open air. To obtain the best results, following the recommended use doses.
- Citrus fruit trees: 1.5 - 2 cc/I.
- Vegetables: 2 - 4 cc/I depending on the crop and nutritional state.
- Olive tree: 2 - 3 cc/I during the development of the fruit.
- Grapevine: 2 - 3 cc/I until the colour change.
- Fertirrigation: 2.5 I/ha between March and June
1, 5 and 25 liters
Do not ingest
Avoid any contact with eyes and mucous
Keep away from children
Wash with water and soap after applications
Do not eat, drink or smoke during the application
Note: It is recommended to check with an Agronomist or Technician if you need to change or adjust dosage